Our technical talent pool consists of the skill levels in terms of Analysis, Application development and Application Management and break fixes in the following areas:
- Reporting: Classical, Interactive and ALV
- Data Migration: Apart from conventional techniques, the workforce is capable of handling data migration using advanced techniques such as BAPI's, Direct input and IDoc's
- Forms: SAP Script, Smart Forms and Adobe Static and Interactive Forms
- Simple and Complex Module Pool programming
- Enhancements: Implicit and Explicit enhancement works apart from conventional enhancements
- Object Oriented ABAP
- Techno-Functional exposure to functional areas such FI/CO , MM, SD, PP, PM and developments related to BI
- Interface development using IDoc's, BAPI's and Web Services
- WebDynpro development along with integrating Adobe forms
- Good understanding of NetWeaver stack of products such as Enterprise Portal, Process Integration , Mobile Infrastructure and Composition Environment
- Performance Fine tuning
- Upgrade fixes using SPDD, SPAU and impact handling of service pack applications
We are capable of handling SAP Basis administration functions of Setup,Installation ,Packaging and Deployment including Incident, change and release management for first/second/third level technical problems related to the SAP application and associated subsystems.
Our team is capable of handling the following tasks:
- Manage transition of SAP services from incumbent provider to OBS
- Project Management of specific SAP/Oracle upgrades , refresh activities ,cloning etc.
- Solution Manager reporting , monitoring , Queue Management for SAP events and incidents
- SAP infrastructure optimization and upgrades ( DC , OS , Virtualization , Automation etc.)
- Performance and productivity measurement , and responsible for KPI’s of team
- Automation of SAP and Oracle System Administration activities and Processes.
- Distribution, installation and migration of software releases and associated upgrades.
- Provide required support to Development Teams for trouble shooting.
- Monitor service status and trouble ticket queues. Restore normal service operation ASAP.
- Investigate and diagnose each incident; isolate the root cause.
- Type and cross-match each incident; as necessary identify any issue(s) as a problem for further as necessary to the correct Fix Agent; supply supporting diagnosis data.
- Resolve and escalate incidents according to documented standards.
- Documentation of build and run processes
- Train and mentor other analysts
SAP Business Warehouse is the name of the Business Intelligence, analytical, reporting and Data Warehousing solution.It is part of the SAP Net Weaver technology platform. It includes end-user reporting tools such as Report Designer, BEx Query Designer, BEx Web Application Designer and BEx Analyzer.
The current strategy of SAP is to enable SAP BW as the EDW (Enterprise Data Ware House), so that cross functional modules like SAP BPC, SAP APO, SAP CRM, SAP SRM can leverage the actuals data to process the planning & dependent activities.
Our Key Capabilities in SAP BW are
- Develop a SAP BW Strategy considering the long term prespective (Like Implementing BPC/APO)
- Perform a SAP BW Architecture Assessment for existing customers
- Perform workshops on Business Requirements with users
- Benchmark the requirements against the SAP BW Business Content and finalize the Gaps
- SAP BW Design, Data Modeling and Implementation
- Custom BW Application Development
- Design of SAP BW Data Load Strategy
- Developing Business Objects reporting with SAP BW as a source
SAP BI 4.0
SAP Business Objects BI solutions (Crystal Reports/Dash Boards/Data Services/Web I/Universe) help organizations to be more effective with regard to analytics.
The potential benefits of using BI 4.0 is as follows
- Faster and more collaborative decision making
- Improved performance metric tracking
- More accountability, with visibility into key performance indicators by line of business
- Faster response times, when exceptions and events occur
Our BOBJ Capabilities include:
- Strategy and Consulting for BW/BOBJ Roadmap
- BI Architecture Support & Evaluation
- Tool Evaluation and Proof of Concept
- Implementing SAP BI Best Practices, as required
- Upgrades and Migration
- Application Support Services
- Training for Users/Developers
SAP Business Objects Planning and Consolidation is a corporate performance management tool that can cater for all types of planning and forecasting, from simple small processes to complex multilayer processes, while also providing consolidation and easy to use reporting.
SAP BPC offers a robust, multiuser platform, which is fully integrated with Microsoft Excel. Initially leveraging off the power of Microsoft SQL Server and Analysis Services there is now another version that uses SAP Netweaver as its back-end database. Although similar, especially to the end user, these two versions of the product do offer different functionalities.
The main features of SAP BPC are:
Multi-Dimensional : The multi-dimensional nature allows users to “slice and dice” the data according their needs.
Dynamic : As SAP BPC utilizes OLAP technology, this means that data is available as soon as it has been entered - No need to aggregate data!
Workflow Management : Enables an organization to keep track of its progress through a proper budget/forecasting process.
Our team is a combination of Technical & Functional Domain Experts experienced with SAP technology. Transitioned from SAP FI/CO,SEM BPS/IP & BCS, BPC, BW. We have special expertise in migrating the existing Planning & Consolidation applications to SAP BPC.
Our capabilities in SAP BPC Space span the areas of
- Sales & Revenue Planning
- HR Planning
- Profit center / Cost center Planning
- CAPEX Planning.
- Cash Flow Planning
- P & L Planning
- Open / Close Balances
- Inter-company Eliminations
- Currency Translations
- Legal Consolidations
- Sales / Costs Forecast
- Rolling Forecast
- Any other Collaborative Forecast
Business Reporting & Analytics:
- Financial Statements (Quarterly/Half Yearly/Year-wise)
- Variance Analysis
- Adhoc Reports
- Financial Analytics
- Sales Analytics
- HR Analytics